Friday, February 15, 2008

AT&T Marathon this Sunday


I will be running my first Marathon this weekend, the AT&T Marathon in Austin. My long run was 28+ miles 3 weeks ago, so I was feeling pretty good. That was until last week when me and the family went snow skiing. I twisted my knee a little on the last day. It actually feels pretty good right now, but I have not run in almost 2 weeks. I think I will be OK for Sunday.

Looks like TriBoomer and maybe some other members of the Tri Blogger Alliance will be in Austin for the race.

Good luck to you all and I will be looking for you at the Expo....

1 comment:

Mandie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about some broken links on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!
Mandie Hayes
mandie.hayes10@gmail.com